Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 14 of AWESOME! - Planking

Planking is an internet phenomena that came from Australia. It has spread like wildfire, and now people all over the world are doing it. They even have a "Planking Association."
I thought I'd get in on the craze for my Day 14 of 30 Days Of AWESOME!

Below is a video explaining Planking and the controversy it created.


"To Plank, or not to Plank? That is the question."
Reid Persing, Abbie Luman and I decided, YES we will!

Hope you get as many giggles out of our Planking as we did.
Dub-Plank
Reid-Plank
Golf Course-Plank
Jeep-Plank
Sign-Plank
Tree-Plank
Fire Hydrant-Plank
Picnic Table-Plank
Another Dub-Plank
Abbie EXTREME-Plank

:-)

2 comments:

lainy said...

i can't stop laughing ~ fire hydrant plank ~ ha!

nicole said...

I loved the fire hydrant plank too! You're so cute! And Awesome!!!

xoxo