Monday, June 13, 2011

30 Days OF AWESOME! Day 4


I am currently sitting in the Portland, OR airport. I have been here 4 hours on a layover before boarding my flight to Eugene OR. I may not have Internet when I arrive, therefore I am posting my AWESOME! Day 4 early.

Because I spent most my day in airports, I decided to do a people watching scavenger hunt. I absolutely LOVE people watching!
Not only did I have to spot each situation on my list, I had to document it with either video or photo. This was for sure the hard part!
Being a paparazzi for the day was sketchy. I felt creepy sneaking photos of people and nervous that I would get caught. I guess that's what made this adventure such a challenge, and made it so AWESOME!

Below is my master list compiled last night. And the photos that check off each number I completed. I even logged a few video clips in.
Hope you enjoy
:-)





17. Man in Short Shorts.
33. Mustache.
16. Someone going somewhere warm/tropical.
34. Someone on a computer.
35. Someone reading a book.

38. Someone wearing a beanie.
11. Vacation disaster. (mother and daughter fighting)
37. Someone with sporting equipment.
37. "
2. Someone eating ice cream.
19. PDA
9. Someone sleeping.
24. Someone with tattoos.
28. Someone eating fast food.
32. Celebrity look alike. (Elmer Fudd)
31. Mullet.
13. Non-westerner clothing.
12. A new friend. & 23. Someone smiling.
22. Soldier.
6. A pet.
26. Beard.
40. Pilot.
7. Someone wearing sunglasses.
36. Someone multi-tasking.


in video...
1. Long hair.
8. Dancing.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

this IS quite awesome. I also love people watching. totally using this idea. props!

Anonymous said...

Seriously Angeli! This is great! I once thought about scavenger hunting downtown - but airport people watching is the best of the best! keep it up! - LB

JayEllDoubleyou said...

Now that's pretty awesome. Great idea.

k. mcnally said...

oh my god i love you!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. Next time I'm stuck in an airport, I think I'll do something like this. I would feel like a creeper but, hey, sometimes one has to creep to achieve awesomeness.