Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The past month...

It has been a wild few weeks and I have some catching up to do on the blog...
This photo journal should fill in the blanks.

MP came to visit... 

and so did a gaggle of guys!

I broke my left clavical and a week later to the day Meg broke her right one! We both had surgery right away... same doc, same deal! We're planning an EPIC comeback for Xgames... 

Dew Tour came to Breck and so did everybody and their mom!

Tom decided to join the club... December became the month of the collarbone!

Our girl Spencer won Woman's Slopestyle at Dew! This babe not only kills it on the slopes, I'd like to add that she is killing it at life. No one was around for my surgery, so spencer stayed to help me out at home. Couldn't have done it without you and your tiramisu Spence! XOXO

And much more...
Big thanks to all my friends for all the support... 2 weeks down and 2 more to go before I can shred on snow! 

Happy Holidays and a white Christmas to all!
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah angeli, Im stoked that your gonna be back soon to slay it. keep up the good work
OCHO