Friday, December 26, 2008

Photo gifts...



I know I said that "Uno Attack" was the best gift of Christmas... but I got two more that surely rival for first. 
I could just say, they are all on the podium together.
My photo gifts are above in no particular order:
1)
My friend from home took this photo of a tile mosaic piece I did at a skate spot in Glacier. This time of year I'm especially missing Baker so,  it was fabulous to have a piece sent to me in a photo. Thanks Adam!
2)
Another friend of mine gave me a face shot for Christmas! At the top of the picture, you can see a puff of snow, that's him lost in the pow. Since I haven't been able to ski during the last few weeks of endless snow, this one really meant a lot! Sean is permanently on my hit list. Thanks a million and with the photo I really feel like I was there!
:)

No comments: