Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Meaningful conversations...

I had a great conversation with a friend last night, and it reminded me of a goal I had made for this winter. 

This a an excerpt from a Redbullskiing.com interview done this fall:
"Have you ever noticed how disconnected people are these days? We beat around the bush and settle of safe topics of conversation... what ever happened to talking about stuff that mattered? I am guilty of this as all of us are. I am taking notice and excited to start more real conversations with people in my life! And by real I don't mean serious or depressing. Talking about new music I found the other day is real to me. I guess when I use "real", I mean something that's inspiring. I think people sharing inspiration is where every great idea comes to life. Our world can use all the great ideas we can give!"

In a nutshull, thinking outside ourselves and getting involved, is the inspiration I gained from my chat with Tony. I want  to pass it on to you by sending you to check out Alpine Initiatives!
One life, fill it up!

No comments: