Friday, November 28, 2008

A Turkeyday to remember...

This year it was truly Turkeyday for me! I got to carve the bird!! 
Highlights:
*Carving the turkey
*Having Ben fly in from Green Bay, WI for the holiday
*The ginger carrot cake my cousin Emily made
*My family's healthy home cooking
*Reuniting with my partner in crime... Cachaulo!
Family photo! 
From Left, around the table:
Mom, Me, Aunt Mary, Tony, Jim, Emily, Uncle Jerry, Joey, Yvonne, God Mother Deirdre, Cachaulo and Ben.
Cachaulo and Willy! 

My mom and I... she is so beautiful!

This is my cat Tigger... I call him prowlen' though because he is always on the PROWL.
I have decided in recent years that I don't like cats because they make me sneeze... I just LOVE my cat because he is my lil buddy!
We miss SANDY, RIP my sweet doggy. Aug. 1997-Sept. 2008

I am thankful for_________... this year and errr year.
*Avocados
*Ocean
*My mom!
*Music
*My family... we have so much fun!
*Twilight
*Blogging
*i-chat... don't have to miss people anymore :)
and there is always way more to the list... 
SNAP!

xoxo
ang




No comments: